Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I just received a nice comment from a woman who's sign-in name is Kathleen. I don't know what happened to it, though. I clicked the "publish" button and the comment disappeared! That makes me very sad. I always like to visit the pages of those who leave comments for me, so if you get the chance, Kathleen, please try it again?
You mentioned the stitching tchnique I used on challenge #43. Do you remember trying this in grade school at all? Should I make a tutorial? It's fun and easy to do, and makes for a cool netting look, I was going for a "butterfly net" feel.
Hmm, I really should upload those new layouts, but I think I want to show you another project I made. It's a journal to keep me focused on only a handful of projects at a time. It's a work-in-progress that I'll be adding to over the month. I just need to make a few last-minute touches and I'll be ready to scan it into the computer for uploading.
An update: Our 4th of July seemed very busy. We had set our alarm to get up for our first day of church, and messed up the time so it didn't wake us up. I had one hour to get 5 people ready to go. Then we had a late night with the kids up until past 11:00pm. Oy. We took over 100 photos, then deleted all the blurry ones, so now I still have 78 to weed through and fix up before printing.
I'm kind of a rambling blogger. The less I have to talk about, the more I tend to ramble. I'll be back soon with new pages. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment