Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Four more older HMITM challenge layouts to share. I am on a roll here!

Challenge #41: 10 stickers (all the & signs in the journaling) + 10 buttons + 10 stamped images (title letters). I combined two different alpha stamp sets. The lowercase is from KI Memories, and the "M" and "H" are from Autumn Leaves. I stamped with lavender ink onto white cardstock, traced around them with a black pen, then applied diamond glaze. When they were dry, I cut them out. This layout is for our Story People Book. :) This layout is for Challenge #42: 2 photos + 4 papers + 6 embellishments + 8 rub-ons/stickers + subject is someone/something we appreciate.
Challenge #43: nothing can be less than a year old + 20 pieces of patterned paper + 20 ribbons/fibers/materials + 20 embellishments + no new pictures. I used 20 long stitches of embroidery floss in opposite corners of the layout. I actually have 40 pieces of patterned paper that I turned into 20 3-d butterflies, and added a tiny rhinestone gem to each one.
Here's a sketch I learned from a BPS class, altered a bit. This is challenge # 44: 4 different embellishments, 4 times each (I used 4 bee brads, 4 papers, 4 ribbons, and 4 large letter stickers) + subject is something there are 4 of (these are our garden boxes).
I hope you are enjoying the layouts a little, and maybe finding motivation to go back and complete some old challenges this summer. I have so far completed challenges 22-44 and 134. That's 25 layouts, plus 13 from A Baker's Dozen class from Big Picture Scrapbooking. While I am waiting for the next class (Kidding Around) I am working on these HMITM challenges and also a self-paced class called Start Here, With Stacy (Julian). At the end of the month I will tally up my completed pages (and yes, I will count that card I created for the SRM blog hop challenge, plus the egg carton and sketches booklet from A Baker's Dozen).

1 comment:

  1. Wow Seane!!! These are fabulous! I love that you're going back over the older challenges, I've really got to get onto that, lol, there's some fabulous ideas in there, I love the stitching on # 43 especially!

    xx

    ReplyDelete